Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Revival PrayerChallenge: Day 3

I'm in Los Angeles today, I may not post tomorrow because wi-fi is scarce, but I'll keep praying anyway. We're here on a trip that I won.

California needs your special prayers because of the recent court decision allowing gay marriage. It will be allowed in 20something days unless the supreme court of CA allows a stay until the voters can decide. They really need our prayers.

America needs our prayers too, and I'll keep on continuing to pray for revival. And for the Californian government. There is a post on townhall.com about what the effects of gay marriage might be and it would be shocking. Could you imagine engagement homosexual engagement ring commercials? Dreaming for your Prince Charming being hate speech?

Gotta go! Hope you join me in prayer.

No comments: