I found some of the businesses and charities that support Planned Parenthood to be particularly disturbing:
- Walt Disney - say it isn't so! I guess that they give de facto approval of "gay day", so I shouldn't be too surprised, I guess.
- Johnson and Johnson - you make baby products, yet you support a company that makes you lose business by providing abortions? Doesn't make much sense. My husband joked that people make corn oil out of corn, peanut oil out of peanuts... what do you think they make baby oil out of? Ha ha.
- Council of Churches - Christians for killing babies. Nice.
- National Education Association - well, not so surprising. But if you come to think about it, by supporting Planned Parenthood, they are also costing themselves business.
And, for the #1 most ironic charity to support Planned Parenthood...
- Save The Children - the name says it all. If it wasn't so sad, it would almost be funny.